This is literally how i went when it was done. Do it with me, döp döp döp dödödöp döp döp.
Experience is coming next update! Thanks for bumping me about the RLVa update anonymous.
Fixed: Unable to refresh default body textures.
Fixed: Compile. Onto fixing body parts not being send to the server.
Removed: Lots of double code that was collected over merges.
Removed: Old random loadingscreen number generator code.
Merged with RLVa
- fixed : GCC fixes
- updated : RLVa Strings Floater UI
- fixed : RLVa floater button sizes with wide font.
- changes : RLVa debug strings adjusted to refer to RLVa rather than RestrainedLove and 'the RLV'.
- added : RLVa German menu translations
- changed : RLVa debug is now develop. Much sexier.
- internal : reviewed Appearance-Misc for SSA v2/AIS
- fixed : attaching an attachment that instantly detaches leaves a COF item behind
- fixed : LLAppearanceMgr::removeCOFItemLinks() is called for every worn attachment during log-off
- fixed : unlinked attachments that are linked to at log-in are undetachable
- internal : preventively remove attachments from the pending list to keep them from turning 'sticky'
- changed : LLAppearanceMgr::updateClothingOrderingInfo() doesn't require a round-trip to the inventory back-end
- fixed : AIS link creation and removal are much slower than legacy messages
- internal : better handling of temporary attachments when checking attachment locks
- internal : synchronize the folder rather than demolishing it (aka fix the slam_inventory_folder non-AIS fall-back)
- internal : post-SSA/AIS LLAppearanceMgr review
- internal : restore RLVa version information on the about floater
- internal : random apperance-related reviewing
- internal : attachments that aren't worn should be detachable
- internal : added "callback" and "immediate_delete" parameters to LLAppearanceMgr::removeItemFromAvatar and LLAppearanceMgr::removeItemsFromAvatar
- fixed : force wearing folders with attachments sometimes causes attachments to attach and then detach when AIS is enabled
- changed : process COF item removals through AIS
- changed : 'RestrainedLove' setting toggling behaviour
- changed : reimplemented the @adjustheight command using LL's new hover functionality
MAINT-2577 Fixed the status message
MAINT-5277 FIXED Viewer is missing MSVCP100.DLL and MSVCR100.DLL