I heard your complains about the accordions in my build floater and i was also annoyed by scrolling so i switched back to a somewhat "tabbing" like behavior just with icons this time. It also has one additional icon (far right) which minimizes it. I thought its a good moment for a new Beta to test it out.
Apart from that i've only been fixing more problems like that the Build button was always disabled, sometimes an IM had "Second Life" as name when someone wrote for the first time, a (potential) fix for a crash that is caused when you open the sky editor from the toolbar and some internal warning fixes.
Rotating the camera via Alt + E/C when sitting on objects that take your camera/controls should now work as intended.
Why wont i implement it?
Lots of reasons...
"1. Chat can be seperated, but will still close whenever you close the Conversations floater (means that seperating it is totally useless)
2. Whenever you click into Local Chat or press Enter (to start chat) it will switch to the empty Local Chat tab in the Conversations floater (like said above this makes absolutely no sense and seperating totally useless)
3. If i open Local Chat, i will also always automatically open the Conversations floater, even tho i seperated it from the Conversations floater (again, it makes seperating totally useless combined with the above)
4. Local Chat can ONLY be accessed with History, there is no way to use the Chatbar only without History, effectively wasting space by forcing me to have the History open (+ Conversations floater which automatically opens aswell)
5. It combines Local Chat, Instant Message and Group Chat even tho Local Chat has absolutely nothing in common with Instant Message and/or Group Chat except that they are chats. Local Chat is only LOCAL for People around you, its a free, open Nearby-Chat, open for everyone to join or leave at any time, not to mention the fact that Chat is limited to 5, 20 or 96m depending on if you are whispering, talking or shouting. It is NO conversation between you and anyone specific like the Group and its users or the Instant Message partner or the Conversation partners.
6. It FORCES tabbed IM with no ability to use seperate IMs like before (without CHUI you can just switch between tabbed IM or seperate IM, this is the BEST for everyone), apart from that i hate tabbed IM, it also wastes space, forces me to permanently keep that Conversations floater open and prevents me from showing all IMs by other Avatars or Groups at any given time (IM popups will NOT show up as long as you keep the Conversations floater open)
7. It wastes lots of space (see the above reasons)
8. Chiclets are gone, they were one of the BEST things LL ever did and they scrap them just because some V1 faggots were crying and whining again that they dont get along with the new V2/V3 Chat system which basically brought V1 and V2 together. Instead of just keeping seperated IM as it is and only make CHUI affect the tabbed IM... NO! LL had to fuck it up for EVERYONE ELSE again, i dont get why they cant just stay with something they make."
taken from my comment on last release.
you can see a discussion about CHUI here:
Second Life Forum
cleaned up some code
changed and tweaked the tools floater alot for better and faster usage
fixed LLView::getChild: Making dummy class LLTabContainer named "WindLight Tabs" in Edit Sky Preset
fixed LLView::getChild: Making dummy class LLRadioGroup named "region_settings_radio_group" in Environment Editor Floater
fixed LLView::getChild: Making dummy class LLUICtrl named "sky_dayc_settings_radio_group" in Environment Editor Floater
fixed LLView::getChild: Making dummy class LLUICtrl named "postcard_image_size_lp" in panel_snapshot_postcard
fixed LLView::getChild: Making dummy class LLUICtrl named "profile_image_size_lp" in panel_snapshot_profile
fixed LLView::getChild: Making dummy class LLUICtrl named "local_image_size_lp" in panel_snapshot_local
fixed a rare crash that might appear when opening the edit sky editor via topbar button
fixed the build toolbar button beeing disabled all the time
fixed some wrong instances of reffering to the "Content" tab which is actually called "Contents" now
fixed media control buttons in tools floater not enabled
fixed E & C Keys not spinning the camera over when sitting on an object which takes your controls/camera
fixed German translation for tools floater