Disclaimer

Black Dragon is MY Viewer, i decide which feature i want to add and which to remove, i share this Viewer to show the world that user base size is not important, i do rate quality by effort, thought and love put into the project, not some rough estimated numbers. I consider feature requests only if i you can name proper valid reasons i can agree on. It is my (unpaid) time i'm putting into this project, i'm not here to cater to every Joe's desires.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Video :)

Check out my new Video! im planning to add it as Experimental animated background for login like i wanted before but this time it autoresizes so the problem that stopped me from doing it is gone :)

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me or does The Video Lag a littlebit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does at start and later a few times , because my FPS went down extremly on those extreme render scenes

    ReplyDelete