Disclaimer

Black Dragon is MY Viewer, i decide which feature i want to add and which to remove, i share this Viewer to show the world that user base size is not important, i do rate quality by effort, thought and love put into the project, not some rough estimated numbers. I consider feature requests only if i you can name proper valid reasons i can agree on. It is my (unpaid) time i'm putting into this project, i'm not here to cater to every Joe's desires.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Black Dragon 2.4.0.2 'Bugfix Update'

Just a little bit of bugfixing, nothing special but necessary to make sure i can go on a little pause for a week or so unless something really bad happens.


Changed: Voice Level Indicator textures.
Changed: avatar_list_items to match the new Voice Indicators.
Changed: Bring our World Map floater onscreen on creation incase it went off screen.
Fixed: Floaters snapping to the right side of the screen when moving them to the left side.
Fixed: Minimap labels following top instead of bottom on resize.


6 comments:

  1. I've been having issues with editing my shape. In the shape editting window, only the tabs [ Such as Body, Torso, ect ] are showing up. I cannot see the Sliders, pictures and other content. This has been going on for about a week or so now.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. My SL name is ravenge.shilova. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reset Black Dragon settings (in /AppData/Roaming/BlackDragon). Just delete user-settings folder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We fixed it already but thanks for telling everyone publicy how to fix it.

      Delete
  3. been having an issue with right clicking things...I right click an object and Black Dragon stops working and closes on me :O
    I dont know if im doing something wrong or if its just a bug that needs to be squashed? x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people reported this in the past already, can't reproduce it tho. I could use your log file.

      Delete
    2. ;-; Do you mind telling me where I could find the log file?

      Delete