Today's the day of all days! nah! Just another update.
Biggest addition in this Update is the inclusion of the last round of missing Preferences options, most of them...if not all of them in "Display" tab. Nearly all LoD options have been added, all finetuning options otherwise only seen in an extra tab or in the Machinima Sidebar have been added to the main "Display" tab, all of them sorted and organized into their coresponding pack of options. You will find all Depth of Field sliders in the Depth of Field section, all Tone Mapping related stuff in the Tone Mapping section and so on. This Update makes the Preferences floater 98% complete, the other 2% are fixing, moving, removing, enabling, disabling or adding new options if i missed one or two out... to get an idea how many options there are just in the "Display" tab, have a look at this:
Also included, as you may notice, are "Default" buttons that will revert those slider (finetuning) options back to their Default. HURRAY!
PS: Camera Preset sliders work too ;)
Second biggest change here are the changed background textures for "Toasts". Chat messages, On/Offline notifications, Do you want to quit notification, You accepted friend request X notification etc. All these are "Toasts" and now have a greenish background image just like the "Tools" floater.
Also: Nearby Chat will no longer flash your toolbar button because you or someone else wrote in it, no matter if Nearby Chat is seperated or connected in the main CHUI floater, no more perma-flash in chatty regions!
Slight adjustments were made to my Tone Mapping and Color Correction Defaults to make the prettyness a tiny bit more colorfull and darker.
Other than that nearly invisible fixes in several places took place, nothing special or fancy, just little perfectionistic thingy, background color changes, aligning fixes and that usual stuff. You can now also change your Keyboard layout again, it needs a restart however.
Added: Ability to revert a Debug to its default value and control Array Debugs (X Y Z).
Added: Huge amounts of missing finetuning options for Depth of Field, SSAO, Tone Mapping, Color Correction, Vignette aswell as a "revert to Default" button for each finetuning option.
Added: Ability to change Keyboard layouts. Needs Restart.
Added: Functionality to Camera Preset controls.
Added: Function to refresh all widgets after resetting them to default.
Added: Several missing misc dropdown options aswell as LoD options.
Removed: High Precision toggle and all its calls in code.
Changed: Friend online/offline notification layout slightly.
Changed: Notifications floater background to the normal floater one.
Changed: Layout and alignment for the quick "Sound Preferences" panel in Statusbar.
Changed: Wrong description for CameraOverWaterDistortion Debug.
Changed: Allow a smaller minimum height for toast floaters.
Changed: Do not flash our Toolbar "Chat" button if the received message comes from Local Chat.
Changed: Preferences layout slighty, made some adjustments and realigned all headers a bit.
Changed: Several background textures for Inspectors and Toasts to make them more fitting to the overall Theme.
Changed: Tone Mapping and Color Correction defaults slightly for a more colorfull look.
Reverted: Potential crashfix.
Fixed: Offset for Draw Distance slider panel in Statusbar.
Fixed: Some Group panel dummy errors.
Fixed: "Reset to Default" not directly applying the defaults.
Fixed: Search floater and all other web-based floaters once and for all.