Disclaimer

Black Dragon is MY Viewer, i decide which feature i want to add and which to remove, i share this Viewer to show the world that user base size is not important, i do rate quality by effort, thought and love put into the project, not some rough estimated numbers. I consider feature requests only if i you can name proper valid reasons i can agree on. It is my (unpaid) time i'm putting into this project, i'm not here to cater to every Joe's desires.

Friday, February 9, 2018

Discord Server is live

I sat down for an hour and made a Discord Server for the Viewer (finally), now you can bug me with your issues all the time, everytime, everywhere you go, no matter where i am. It also offers some help resources, a help and suggestion channel as well as general chat and picture posting channels for those who want to share their pictures made with Black Dragon. Note the server is only moderated by me and i won't be moderating much, you are free to post whatever dirty nude pictures you deem right but prepare for EWWW's if people might not like it. *shrug*

For those of you who dont know what discord is it's a chat and voice application just like Skype/ICQ/Teamspeak but on steroids you don't even need to have it installed to use it, you can use it via their website too, though you might want to save it somewhere if you are asking for help so you'll get the notification when you get an answer to your help request.

Please don't expect me to respond the instant you @mention me or write into help, i might be sleeping or playing a game or simply not at my PC, i'll get to you eventually.



The invitation link can be found on the right side in the sidebar labeled "Discord Channel" it will direct you to the website where you'll be asked if you want to join the server, accept and you'll be given the option to either close the tab for if you have the app installed or continue to the server through the website in case you want to use the webapp.

9 comments:

  1. can i get an invite to the group server? Ńünū Đøll#3700 this is my discord lmaoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need an invite to watch the channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is on the right as explained in the post.

      Delete
  3. There is no option to scroll to the right side of your post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean scroll? Its right there on the right hand side:

      Sidebar

      Delete
    2. Probably only on desktop... I don't see it on mobile...

      Delete
  4. I want to join the discord, but the only link keep sending me in circles, just as the SL Viewer grrr 😡 … needs help setting up my SL Viewer 😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black Drgon viewer that is🫣🤭

    ReplyDelete