This includes the inclusion of a worn tab in inventory as well as a dropdown to select a search filter type, meaning you can now search for UUIDs, Names, Creators and Descriptions. The filter window for the inventory has gotten a "created by me" and "created by others" option too allowing you to further limit your search. While adding these i thought it would be the perfect time of overhauling the filter window layout too.
And since i can't stop molesting the UI when i started i also took the time to improve the object weights window and added a triangle count display to it.
The total triangle count of each avatar can now also be seen in the avatar complexity tag and to my shock... the Viewer is rendering much much more triangles than i thought in any given scene.
These pictures also make one big problem very apparent, the utter fail that is the avatar render complexity calculation. If you look at the above second example you'll see someone with three and a half million triangles (polygons) in the right lower corner, how this person can achieve roughly half of my ARC even with my enormous amounts of optimization both on the texture part and the avatar part is a complete mystery. No avatar with 23 times as much polygons as me should have half as much ARC as me just because i use a few lights and some flexi stuff. THIS is the very reason why you see all these shit onion layered meshes but can't see your buddy because he uses a few flexi parts. This has to stop. I'm going to touch the ARC calculations with the next update.
Then there's also the addition of the several times requested FPS throttle feature, with the Viewer Bear merge it is no a thing, you can find the option in Preferences - Display as usual.
I also cleaned up some code, added the ability to fullbright and change alpha masking locally, although they only change after deselecting and masking currently only works if a face has had a mask cutoff set at least once at some point. I'll be working on the last part, can't promise anything about the first. This should be helpful to locally fix people's faces, eyes, body and so on for a picture for instance, or simply for showing them how it would look if it wasn't broken (man i could have used this so often by now...)
Also thanks to DracO HirudO, Ken Durham, Akritos Rain and Dhalgren Correia for supporting me!
The update is in the making already, sorry for taking so long with this post.